Lizard Blanks Sphere Mould
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The sphere mould produces a cube 100 x 100 x 100mm, sufficient to turn a good sized sphere or cut into pieces for several smaller projects from the same casting. Casting your own blanks gives you full control over colour, effects and even encapsulating other objects in the resin.
Lizard Blanks use UHMW (ultra-high molecular weight) plastic in the construction of these superior resin-casting moulds. This material is highly wear resistant and allows the easy removal of a cured casting. We would still recommend using a mould release spray for even easier removal. The UHMW material and unique design ensure maximum strength and a long working life. A dovetail joint between the sides and the base, and recessed ends where they meet the base and sides, guarantees totally leak free results. Threaded studs and wing nuts hold the ends securely in place and greatly simplify de-moulding.
- Superior resin-casting moulds made from UHMW plastic
- Highly wear resistant, allows easy removal of casting
- Unique design ensures maximum strength and long working life
- Sides and base dovetailed with recessed ends
- Size of blank 100 x 100 x 100mm (1,000cm³)
- Guaranteed totally leak free results
- Threaded studs and wing nuts greatly simplify de-moulding
- Use of mould release spray recommended