Mafell A12 Drill Driver 12V (4.0Ah)
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Mafell A12 is a compact, powerful, and versatile drill/driver. The quick-change spindle takes 1/4" hex bits, making the A12 one of the shortest front to back cordless screwdrivers in its class. At a mere 110mm (without bit) it is perfect for driving screws in inside cabinets when fitting kitchens and other finishing work.
The A12 is lightweight (1kg with battery) and has great balance. The soft grip ergonomic handle fits perfectly in the hand for fatigue-free operation. The design aids accuracy and control. The pressure sensitive trigger gives excellent speed control. Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area and are positioned to avoid creating shadows.
The quick-change accessory system allows you to choose between a 10mm keyless chuck, or an angle screwdriving attachment. Changes take mere seconds.
With a maximum torque of 45Nm, 2-speed gearbox and brushless motor the A12 is a powerful addition to your tool kit. The battery is equipped with processor-controlled technology.
Supplied with: 1x Quick-change drill chuck, 1x Quick-change angle attachment, 2x 4.0Ah Batteries, 1x Battery Quick Charger, 1x Belt clip and T-MAX Systainer case.
- Compact, powerful, and versatile
- Front to back 110mm, perfect for work in tight spaces
- Lightweight with great balance and soft grip handle
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working
- Quick-change accessories, changes take seconds
- Supplied with: 1x Quick-change drill chuck, 1x Quick-change angle attachment, 2x 4.0Ah Batteries, 1x Battery Quick Charger, 1x Belt clip and T-MAX Systainer case