Makita BL1850 Li-Ion Battery 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Makita 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Ion battery contains high energy density technology. Being Lithium Ion it has no memory effect and is much lighter than other battery chemistries. Re-charge in just 45 minutes with the Makita DC18RC charger. Look for the Makita 'star' on your tool connector for total protection of battery and tool.
Please note, battery fits all existing Makita 18V Li-Ion machines with the yellow connector plate (starred or not); it fits the black connector if a 'star' is showing. A 'star' on machine plate and on battery ensures they talk to each other for battery/tool protection.
- Lithium Ion technology
- Long runtime / battery life, takes over 2,000 charges
- 18V 5.0Ah gives plenty of power
- No memory effect and very little self-discharge
- Re-charge in just 45 minutes with Makita charger
- Fits all tools with 'star' and/or yellow connector
- If tool shows a 'star' on connector both tool and battery are protected