Makita CLX228AJ 12Vmax Combi & Impact Kit 12V
Customers Also Bought
The Makita 12Vmax 2-piece Combi Drill and Impact Kit with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries comprises a HP333D 2-speed combi drill and TD110D impact driver.
The HP333D Combi Drill has a powerful motor producing higher speeds and maximum tightening torque. It has a 2-speed mechanical gearbox coupled with a variable speed trigger to give a good range of speeds. The capability of screwdriving, drilling wood, metal or masonry makes this a great all-rounder. The HP333D packs plenty of power into a compact tool, with a front to back measurement of only 193mm. Capable of drilling up to 21mm in wood and 8mm in masonry, you can be confident it can handle most second fix jobs quickly and efficiently.
The TD110D Impact Driver produces a very high torque of 110Nm. It features a powerful motor, 1/4" hex fitting and M5-M12 bolt capacity. It features variable speed control and an electric brake. This drill is a very comfortable tool to use with its ergonomic grip.
Both tools feature variable speed triggers, electronic brakes and LED job lights, making work in poorly illuminated corners much easier. They have an in-built battery protection circuit, designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current. Other features include an ergonomic soft grip and belt clip.
The 12V slide-on Li-Ion batteries provide high-energy capacity and accept more repeat charges giving a real 'long-life' service battery and tool protection.
The kit comprises HP333DZ combi drill, TD110DZ impact driver, two BL1021B 2.0Ah batteries, DC10WD charger and a Makpac Type 1 case.
- HP333D 2-speed combi drill and TD110D impact driver
- Supplied as a kit with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, MAKPAC case and charger
- Slide-on 12V Lithium-Ion batteries
- Compact with reduced weight and maximum comfort in use
- HP333D - 18 torque settings plus drill setting, 30Nm torque
- TD110D - very compact with 110Nm torque, M5-M12 bolt range
- Both tools have built-in job light, variable speed trigger and electronic brake
- In-built battery protection circuit protects damage due to over-discharge