Makita DBS180Z Brushless Narrow Belt Sander 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Makita DBS180Z is an 18V cordless, variable speed industrial narrow belt sander and is great for wood and metal workers for finishing, cleaning, carving, and shaping etc. The highly efficient and maintenance free, brushless motor gives long runtimes. At 9mm wide the abrasive belt can reach places and areas inaccessible by any other power sander. The sanding arm pivots to enable you to find the optimum working position. The arm folds back a full 160° towards the body for compact storage. With the arm past 90° the DBS180 will not start, preventing accidental start-up in storage. An LED job light illuminates the working area and will prove especially useful when sanding in narrow apertures. An auxiliary handle provides a firm grip for two handed control. The DBS180Z has a dust extraction port for connection to a suitable vacuum extractor.
This is a body only machine without batteries or charger and is part of the Makita LXT 18V family.
Supplied with auxiliary handle and sanding belt.
- Reaches the parts other power sanders cannot
- Pivoting sanding arm for optimum working position
- LED worklight useful when working in tight spots
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.