Makita DHR202Z Cordless SDS+ Drill 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This 3-function SDS+ hammer drill, with a compact design, provides powerful drilling and chiselling in one machine and, being cordless, gives freedom to the user. With a choice of rotary hammer, hammer only and rotary only, you have everything required for fixing and installation operations. With 2 Joules of impact energy (drilling 20mm in concrete, 26mm in timber and 13mm in steel), this tool has up to 4,000 impacts per minute available and a no-load maximum speed of 0-1100 rpm. A torque limiter is incorporated that instantly disengages the drive should the bit snag, this protects both the drill and the operator. A modern ergonomic design, with anti-vibration side handle and rubberised handgrip surface, provides both positive control, comfortable operation and reduces vibration risk for the operator. Supplied as body only and is part of the Makita 18V family.
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- 3-function 18V SDS+
- Rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only
- 2 Joules of impact energy, torque limiter for safety
- Variable speed trigger and LED job light
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions to get the best working position
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of Makita 18V Li-Ion family
- Supplied as body only