Makita DLX2145TJ Combi & Impact Kit 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This combi drill and impact driver kit comes complete with two 5.0Ah LXT batteries offering plenty of power for drilling and driving. The kit also includes a rapid charger capable of recharging a 5.0Ah battery in just 45 minutes.
The DHP458 combi drill features an all metal 2-speed gearbox along with a variable speed trigger. Sizewise, the DHP458 is compact at only 225mm front to back; it allows you to make use of its high power in tight spaces. Twin LED job lights illuminate the work area. With 21 torque settings (plus drilling), 91 Nm of available torque and a 5.0Ah battery, you have all the power and control you need in your hand.
The DTD152 impact driver offers 165 Nm of torque along with a variable speed trigger. It is a perfect companion to the combi drill, similarly compact and with an all metal 2-speed gearbox. It too has a twin LED job light and ergonomic soft grip.
Both tools feature the Makita XPT system (Extreme Protection Technology), which protects against water and dust ingress when used in harsh weather conditions. The battery protection circuit: protects the battery from damage due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current.
The kit also includes a Makita MACPAC carry case.
- 2 compact, tough and powerful tools
- Rugged; XPT system protects against water and dust
- 5.0Ah batteries, high torque, variable speed control
- 2-speed all metal gearboxes
- Twin LED job lights illuminate working area
- Kit includes rapid charger and MACPAC carry case
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.