Makita DSP600ZJ Plunge Saw 18V (Body Only), 1.5m Rail & Makpac Case
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises a Makita DSP600ZJ 18V Brushless Plunge Saw in Makpac case (Body Only) and a Makita 1.5M Guide Rail.
Makita DSP600ZJ Brushless Plunge Saw 18V (Body Only)
The Makita DSP600ZJ Plunge Saw uses two 18V LXT batteries to drive its powerful 36V brushless motor. This combination gives greater power, speed and runtime offering a performance comparable to, if not better than, a corded equivalent.
The unit has a soft start and a dial-in variable speed control. The saw features Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT), which automatically adjusts cutting speed and torque throughout the cut, for superior performance. A built-in depth stop allows you to make a shallow 2-3mm preliminary cut prior to cutting fully through the workpiece for a cleaner, splinter-free finish.
The DSP600ZJ has a large 56mm cutting capacity at 0°, and bevel angle cutting capability of -1° to +48° with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°. When used with the guide rail, this saw is ideal for use on site or in a workshop for highly accurate, clean cuts in sheet material. This is a body only tool supplied without batteries or charger in a Makpac 4 case and inlay.
Makita 1.5M Guide Rail
Makita 1.5m guide rail for the Makita DSP600 saw has a replaceable splinter guard, anti-slip strips on the underside and top running strips for smooth gliding cuts.
- Makita DSP600ZJ Brushless Plunge Saw 18V (Body Only) & Makpac Case
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series
- Powerful 36V brushless motor offers unrivalled performance
- Variable speed with soft-start for effortless cutting
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology maintains constant speed under load
- 3-stage LED display indicates level of battery charge
- Large rear dust port easily connects to a vacuum system
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Supplied with Makpac 4 case and inlay
- Makita 1.5M Guide Rail
- Achieve dead straight cuts with the Makita saw
- 1.4m long with splinter guard
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.