Makita HR2650 3 Function SDS+ Drill With Dust Port
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
If you don’t like clearing up, don’t make a mess in the first place. The Makita HR2650 SDS Plus drill collects dust at the source. A dust extraction port on a telescopic arm surrounds the entry hole and directs dust and debris into a collection box. The arm has a range of 190mm. The system is efficient and fitted with HEPA filter. Disposal is easy and with the transparent case, you can tell at a glance when it requires emptying.
Delivering 2.4 joules of impact power, this industrially rated 800W heavy-duty SDS Plus drill has three separate functions. The function selector allows you to choose from rotary only for drilling wood and metal, rotary with hammer for masonry or hammer only for light chiselling. You can rotate and then lock chisels to give you the best angle of attack.
It has a variable speed switch with forward and reverse. Low vibration aided by the soft comfort grip handle helps to reduce fatigue during extended periods of use.
Supplied with carry case, side handle and depth stop.
- Efficient dust extraction through telescopic arm
- Transparent dust box fitted with HEPA filter
- 3 functions: rotary only / rotary with hammer / hammer only
- SDS Plus chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Variable speed control trigger with forward and reverse
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip for comfort
- Supplied with sealing cap, side handle, depth stop and carry case