Makita HS7601J 190mm Circular Saw
Customers Also Bought
This thoughtfully designed 190mm saw allows you to cut to a maximum of 66mm. It has a 1,200W high specification and powerful motor. The flat motor housing lets the saw stand upright and stable when changing the blade. The heavy-duty base, cut from aluminium plate, forms a solid base adding to the overall quality. Depth adjustment simplified using a single action lever. The rubber moulded grip greatly increases comfort when in use. The guarding is die-cast aluminium.
Supplied with general purpose TCT saw blade, rip fence, dust extraction nozzle, hex key wrench and MAKPAC (Type 4) connector case and inlay.
- 1,200W high specification, powerful motor
- Heavy-duty aluminium baseplate
- Rubber moulded grip handle for comfort
- Single action lever for depth adjustment
- Aluminium die-cast blade guard
- Flat motor housing for stable and easier blade change
- 3 year Makita warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied with TCT saw blade, rip fence, dust extraction nozzle, hex key wrench and MAKPAC (Type 4) connector case and inlay