Makita LS1019L 260mm Compound Mitre Saw With Laser
Customers Also Bought
The Makita LS1019L dual-bevel sliding compound mitre saw combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction with a reduced footprint.
Its unique twin slide rails allow you to operate it flush against a wall. Rather than requiring space at the rear to accommodate the rails, the LS1019L fits perfectly on a workbench against a wall or confined spaces when working on site.
Power comes from a 1,510W direct drive motor with soft start. Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth, high quality cuts. An electric brake brings the blade to an almost immediate halt on releasing the trigger. The angle of the motor mounting is one of the reasons this saw has a comparably larger capacity. The saw can cut mitres from 0° to 60° both left and right, with indexed stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevelling capacity is from 0° to 48° both left and right. The bevel locking mechanism is conveniently located in the front of the saw giving you easy access for quick adjustments.
The built-in laser indicates the cutline and is adjustable to indicate the left or right side of the cutline whichever you prefer. The translucent blade guard gives better visibility of the blade when positioning the work.
A large, flexible dust collection port behind the blade helps provide effective extraction. The LS1019L includes a dust bag and a hose to connect to a vacuum extraction point. The saw’s large aluminium base features additional pull-out supports for more stable cutting.
- Unique twin guide-rail design allows use flush against a wall
- Innovative motor mounting increases vertical capacity
- Front bevel lock for easy, convenient adjustment
- Laser line-of-cut adjustable for left or right of blade cutting
- Large dust collection port for excellent extraction performance
- Soft start for smooth startups and longer gear life
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Mitres 0°-60° left and right; bevels 0°-48° left and right
- Indexed mitre stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (L or R)
- Large-sized aluminium base with pullout supports