Makita LS1040N 260mm Mitre Saw
Customers Also Bought
This is a top-notch general-purpose mitre saw offering excellent accuracy and maximum portability (it weighs only 12.4 kg).
The 1,650W brush motor provides more than enough power for all applications, including cutting aluminium (with the correct blade and adequate clamping). The back fence, as well as having holes drilled for additional support plates, features a pivoting section on the left hand side which can be moved in or out of position to give the best support when cutting either steep or shallow bevels. The material clamp can be placed in any one of 4 positions for maximum convenience.
Supplied with dust bag, TCT saw blade, material clamp and service tools.
- Trade rated mitre saw with up to 135mm cutting capacity
- 1,650W brush motor
- Pivoting back fence gives good timber support at all bevel angles
- Material clamp with 4 mounting positions
- Left and right hand work support bars
- Only 12.4kg weight, easy to transport
- Supplied with dust bag, TCT saw blade and service tools