Makita SP6000J1 Plunge Saw & 2 x 1.5m Rails and Connectors
Customers Also Viewed
This plunge saw from Makita is supplied with 2 x 1.5m rails, connectors and storage case for the saw.
Why buy a plunge saw? Simple, it will allow you to cut a very precise straight line with ease and this saw is so well built with many features for the most precise cut when ripping and crosscutting.
The rail guides the saw perfectly, the rail has an anti splinter strip for a clean cut and the anti slip stips mean you do not even have to clamp the rail on most surfaces but additional rail clamps are available if required. The saw can also plunge for cut-outs if required. Driven by a powerful 1,300W motor (overload protected) with constant electronics to maintain speed under load for a very smooth cut. A variable speed dial allows you to select correct speed for material being cut. With a wide cut range and clear setting it can cut up to 55mm depth and 39mm at 45°, a 2mm scoring cut can quickly be made before the full depth cut, height and angles (-1° - 48°) are simply set with thumb screws, with positive stops for -1°, 22.5° and 45°.
This product is manufactured in the UK, at the Makita factory in Telford.
Supplied with 2 rails and connectors that have a replaceable splinter guard, anti-slip strips on the underside and top running strips for a smooth glide, 48T TCT blade and Systainer storage case with inlay.
- Precise plunge saw with many features
- Supplied complete with Systainer case and 2x 1.5m guide rails
- Soft start and constant electronics
- Max depth of cut at 90° 55mm and at 45° 39mm
- Clear scale for precise saw adjustment
- -1° negative angle available, also pre-set 22.5°
- Can perform a cut 18mm from a wall
- Adjustment for perfect fit on rail
- Rail has anti-slip coating, so clamping not required
- 3 year Makita warranty available (registration required)
- Saw supplied in Systainer case with inlay, connector and fitted with 48t TCT blade