Makita VC2211MX1 Wet-Dry Extractor M Class 230V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Makita VC2211MX1 is a professional vacuum cleaner suitable for wet or dry use. It is M class, approved in accordance with the EU standard Dust class M (medium). M class refers to the whole machine not just the filter and is suitable for dusts with MAC values >0.1mg/m³.
Dust extractors class M are suitable for vacuuming/extracting dry, non-combustible dusts, non-combustible liquids, wood dusts and hazardous dusts with STELs >0.1mg/m³.
It is capable of picking up both classes L and M dust. These include wood dusts (beech, oak) and concrete containing quartz. This 230V machine has a power take-off allowing connection of a power tool up to 1,900W. The HSE recommends the use of M Class machines for power tool extraction and workshop cleaning. The VC2211MX1 starts automatically when you switch on the power tool. It continues to run for a few seconds when you switch-off to allow all dust to clear from the hose etc. The flat top design gives you somewhere to place a power tool and allows you to double stack, saving storage space. The machine features a flow sensor which emits a beep if there is a reduction in airflow due to a blocked filter or full tank/container. The main body is stainless steel, fitted with castors and a large bumper to protect walls and furniture etc.
Supplied with: 3.5m x 28mm hose, dust bag, 2.5m x 38mm hose, straight pipe, floor nozzle and crevice nozzle.
- Automatic self-cleaning filter system
- Approved for Dust Class M in accordance with the EU standard
- Auto-switched socket for power tool up to 1,900W
- For wet and dry vacuum cleaning
- Flow sensor warning beep when full tank or reduction in airflow
- Stainless steel tank
- Supplied with: 3.5m x 28mm hose, dust bag, 2.5m x 38mm hose, straight pipe, floor nozzle and crevice nozzle.
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.