Makita VC3011L Wet & Dry Vacuum Extractor
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is a Class L extractor which means it removes 99.0% of dust with the limit value for occupational exposure of >1.0mg/m³. It is suitable for processes involving mica, china clay and gypsum, for example. The 30 litre capacity drum is stainless steel. It features an innovative storage solution for the 3.5m length of hose putting it neatly out of harm’s way when not in use. A washable PET cartridge filter protects the turbine from fine dust and debris. With the push and clean system it takes just seconds to clean the filter. A fleece filter bag picks up most debris without damaging the filter bag. The 230V version features a power take-off with an automatic On/Off function. Once connected, switching the power tool on or off automatically starts and stops the extractor. An integrated carry handle makes lifting and tilting of container easy and convenient, and the wheeled base gives full mobility.
- Class L wet or dry extractor
- 30 litre capacity stainless steel drum
- Innovative solution for storing hose
- Washable PET cartridge filter protects the turbine
- Push and clean system takes seconds to clean the filter
- 230V power take-off with automatic On/Off function
- Integrated carry handle makes lifting and tilting of container easy
- Wheeled base gives full mobility
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.