Marking/Mortice Gauge Heads
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Though designed for use with the Veritas Wheel Marking Gauges, these mortice gauge heads will convert any wheel-marking gauge (with a 5/16" dia. rod) into a mortice gauge.
Made from hardened carbon steel, the 16mm diameter wheel cutters will scribe at any point in their circumference and slice rather than tear fibres for clean, accurate cuts. The single-bevel cutters can be set as close as 9.5mm apart, with bevels facing each other for accurate mortice sizing and chisel registration. A shaft collar (included) ensures the shaft of the gauge remains parallel to the workpiece, preventing accidental tilting of the cutters in use. Supplied as a pair of cutters with a shaft collar, hex key and instructions. Made in Canada.
- Designed for use with the Veritas Wheel Marking Gauges
- Will fit any wheel-marking gauge with a 5/16" dia. Rod
- Hardened carbon steel cutters 16mm diameter
- Cutters slice wood fibres for clean, accurate lines
- Accurate mortice sizing and chisel registration
- Shaft collar included ensures prevents accidental tilting in use
- Supplied as a pair of cutters with a shaft collar, hex key and instructions
- Made in Canada