Micro-Mesh Flexi Files
Customers Also Bought
Micro-Mesh is a unique cushioned abrasive that produces a very fine and uniform scratch pattern. Flexi Files are padded boards which are coated with Micro-Mesh. The design offers a gentle surface which helps to produce a smooth finish and a degree of flexibility allows the board to take the shape of the item being worked on.
2-way 16 x 150mm Flexi Files have a different grit on each side for rapid stock removal. Use to deburr, smooth and polish small metal areas. Available individually or in packs of all three grit types.
1. 100MX / 150MX - equivalent to 200/240 grit
2. 180MX / 240MX - equivalent to 320/400 grit
3. 400MX / 600MX - equivalent to 1000/1500 grit
3-way 13 x 150mm Flexi Files have 3 different grades to give a very smooth final finish. The finest grade is the 12000 which covers one side of the file, making this Flexi File ideal for polishing many surfaces. Use in this order: PINK: 2400, WHITE: 4000, GREY: 12000. Available individually.
4-way 13 x 150mm Flexi Files have 4 different grades to give a very smooth final finish, ranging from the 180MX grade for rapid stock removal through to 12000 grade, for final polishing. Use in this order: BLACK: 180MX, PINK: 2400, WHITE: 4000, GREY: 12000 (finest). Supplied in packs of 2.
- Flexible files for many uses
- Micro-Mesh abrasive leaves a highly polished surface
- Perfect for hobbies and crafts when deburring or polishing is required