Narex Gunsmith Screwdrivers
Customers Also Bought
These screwdrivers are perfect for making adjustments to planes or other tools fitted with slotted machine screws.
They were originally designed and intended for the fine adjustment of firearms which required great control without the risk of damage. The tips of these gunsmith screwdrivers are precise and slightly hollow ground to ensure a perfect fit in a slotted screw head. The flat polished blades are deliberately kept short to aid control. The handles are dark stained beech wood, finishing in a brass ferrule with light knurling to help with fingertip manipulation.
Blade length 50mm. Handle 105mm x 34mm.
Quality tools made in Europe.
- Precise screwdrivers for precise adjustments
- Use to adjust planes and other tools
- Tips slightly hollow ground to ensure a perfect fit
- Short flat blades for greater control
- Knurled brass ferrule for fingertip manipulation