Numatic TradeLine 390 TEM390A M-Class Extractor & AS10 Kit
Customers Also Bought
The Numatic TradeLine TEM390A is made in the UK by the largest and most experienced European commercial vacuum cleaner maker and is an M-Class extractor.
The TEM390A has a power take-off socket with automatic start/stop function. It has a massive tool take-off rating of up to 2,200W (230V) or 1,100W (110V). The M-Class filtration offers 99.95% efficiency. Patented AirFlo technology draws air through 3 filters: HepaFlo filter bags, A TriTex filter and a HEPA H13 main filter.
This is a truly tough machine in all aspects, designed to cope with the rigours of site use and give years of reliable service. The tried and tested, powerful 620W motor will deliver professional results, time after time. The large rear wheels and pull handle make it easy to manoeuvre over rough terrain. The handle folds for transport and storage.
Also supplied with 10m power cable, 2.9m of NuFlex 32mm hose, stainless steel hand tube and two stainless steel extension tubes, a MultiFlo 300mm Dry Floor nozzle, a FreeFlo 290 Floor nozzle, taper adaptor, dusting brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle with slide-on brush and a stepped power tool adaptor.
- M-Class 99.95% efficient, conforms to all relevant standards
- Patented AirFlo technology, air passes through 3 filters
- Large capacity power take-off 2,200W (230V) 1,100W (110V)
- Automatic start/stop for power tool extraction
- All steel head construction
- Hose cover keeps dust in during transportation
- Built to last, designed to withstand tough site use