Osmo Decking Oil Clear
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
Osmo Decking Oil protects, maintains and beautifies wooden decking. It dries to a smooth slightly satin finish which is extremely water repellent, extremely weatherproof, UV stable, and dirt repellent. This microporous finish allows the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage. Osmo Decking Oil, stays looking good; it will not crack, flake, peel or blister. Use Decking Oil on timber decking, garden furniture and privacy screens, on woods, such as pressure treated pine, Douglas Fir, Cedar, Oak etc. Once dry the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants, based on natural plant oils it is easy to apply with a brush or roller.
- Protection and maintenance for wooden decking
- Microporous finish; highly water and dirt resistant
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over.