PEANUT® 2 Router Jig
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Making joints with the PEANUT® jig is quick and efficient, resulting in a strong, rigid connection. Anyone with a 1/2" router and a drill can produce a wide variety of cabinet joints quickly, 90° and 45° with spot-on accuracy everytime. The PEANUT® 2 jig is just about as foolproof as a jig can be complete with easy to follow instructions.
The PEANUT® 2 system creates secure, strong joints and enables cabinets and furniture to be taken apart and reassembled many times without loss to the joint strength, making it ideal for flat-packing. The PEANUT® 2 router jig includes jig body (740mm x 190mm x 12mm) and fence (740mm x 110mm x 20mm), 4 x PEANUT® slot guide inserts,1 x drilling guide bush, 1 x 6mm HSS drill bit with stop, 1 x low profile router guide bush, 4 x M6 hex head bolts and 1 x nylon carry case.
- Foolproof router jig with complete easy to follow instructions
- PEANUT®2 system creates secure, strong joints
- For use with 1/2" hand-held router and drill
- Self-clamping invisible connection for 90° and 45° joints
- Pulls parts together, produces incedibly strong joints
- Joints can be taked apart and reassembled many times without loss of strength