Pegas Scroll Sand Papers (Pkt 4)
Customers Also Viewed
Cutting the piece on the scroll saw is only half the battle. Finishing often requires a little judicious sanding, removing cut marks, the odd bump or just the fuzz left by the blade. These Pegas Scroll Sand Papers with plain ends help immensely and offer a degree of control. They work on curves, concave or convex edges and can reach into corners.
The high quality abrasive has a durable flexible backing fitted with fibreglass-reinforced holders. Mounting the abrasive strip is as easy as changing a scroll saw blade. The strips are available in 6mm or 12mm widths in a choice of 80, 120, 240 and 320 grits.
They fit most scroll saws that take 125mm (5") blade and are a perfect fit on Pegas, Excalibur, Axminster AT406SS, AT535SS, AP406SS, AP535SS, Carbatec, Excelsior and Seyco scroll saws. For others check the table hole and blade attachment.
Tip: reverse for longer life, you can also raise your workpiece on a piece of plywood thereby using a different part of the strip.
- Ideal for sanding, adjusting, deburring
- Quality abrasive on a durable flexible backing
- Fibreglass reinforced moulded holders
- Plain ends to fit into blade clamps
- Available grits: 80/120/240/320
- Two widths: 6mm and 12mm
- Perfect fit on Pegas, Excalibur, Axminster AT406SS, AT535SS, AP406SS, AP535SS scroll saws