Polyvine Varnish Brush
Customers Also Bought
A brush may be simply a tool for spreading a finish on a surface; the important thing is to match the brush to the finish. When applying water-based varnishes a brush with synthetic bristles works best. Synthetic fibres don’t absorb water, consequently they don’t swell and the brush keeps its shape.
Laying down a coat of water-based varnish is easy with the right brush. These Polyvine varnish brushes feature long, soft synthetic bristles with finely flagged tips. They load well and spread the varnish evenly for a smooth finish. Professional quality varnish brushes are thinner and lighter than paint brushes, for greater better control. When laying down a coat of varnish, use long straight strokes in the direction of the grain, glide on, and glide off. It is important not to over-brush a water-based varnish; these Polyvine brushes are perfect for the job.
- Designed to produce a smooth varnish finish
- Ultra soft, finely flagged synthetic bristles
- Long bristles load well and spread evenly
- Professional quality, long lasting
- Comfortable wooden handle
- Lightweight for greater control