Customers Also Viewed
How many times in the workshop do you find yourself wishing you had three hands? These Pony Hand Clamps could be the answer. A quick squeeze of the handles and the ratchet mechanism locks the clamp in place. Bear in mind, these are not heavy duty clamps for putting massive amounts of pressure, but a good squeeze will hold parts firmly enough together whilst glue dries or simply hold something in place.
The clamps feature a box‑joint design, which prevents twisting and keeps the jaws aligned. The patented ratchet mechanism allows you to gently adjust and control the clamping pressure. A quick release lever loosens the clamp instantly. Soft, pivoting jaw pads won’t damage delicate work and automatically adjust to irregular shaped workpieces. The handles have soft inserts for comfort. Easy to set and release, they're a good addition to anyone's clamp collection.
- Easy to operate, squeeze handles to lock in place
- Box‑joint design keeps the jaws aligned
- Soft, pivoting jaw pads won’t damage delicate work
- Quick release lever loosens the clamp instantly
- A great addition to anyone's clamp collection