Powermatic 31A Belt Disc Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Loaded with features, the 31A from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks.
Full cast iron construction is great for heavy woodworking whilst the integral dual dust port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life.
The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45° and 90° and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between.
Removing the top guard allows contour sanding, and the cast iron tables with mitre gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate and simple for any angle.
Rather heavy and very well made, this machine is perfect for many joinery tasks.
- Heavily constructed in cast iron & welded steel
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°
- Indexing pin for 0°, 45° and 90° stops
- Belt & disc tables are precision ground cast iron with mitre slots
- Belt table tilts down to 45° for bevelled & mitred angle sanding
- Full cast iron platen for smooth sanding
- Belt changing is quick & easy
- 300mm balanced disc for flat, even coverage
- Suitable for hook & loop backed abrasive discs