PROXXON Battery-Powered Angle Polisher WP/A
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This small angle polisher uses a quiet, powerful DC motor powered by a 10.8V Li-ion battery. This cordless version offers freedom and flexibility for polishing, cleaning, rust removal and many other tasks.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speed even under load. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced polyamide with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with Li-ion battery (10.8 V), fast charger (LG / A), rubber backing disc with hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambswool polishing disc, polishing felt for metals and non-ferrous metals (medium hard), 12 sanding discs 2,000 grit and NIGRIN polishing emulsion (75ml) as well as a microfibre cloth.
The polisher and accessories are stored in a virtually unbreakable polypropylene case with a handle and 2 snap closures.
- For polishing, cleaning, sanding and light rust removal
- Cordless freedom with 2.6Ah, 10.8 V Li-Ion battery
- Comparable performance to mains-powered equivalent
- Angle head, perfect for finishing, even in tight spots
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Supplied complete with a range of accessories
- Includes battery and fast charger