Proxxon Cylinder Sander WAS/E
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Using flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels, this Proxxon Cylinder Sander is perfect for rust or paint removal or refining surfaces. The angle head and slim neck allow work in tight spots. The WAS/E is useful for grinding, brushing, glazing and cleaning steel, non-ferrous metals and especially stainless steel.
It features continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for constant speeds under load, from 800 to 2,800rpm. Motor power is transferred to the planetary gearing, contained in robust die-cast aluminium housing. The main body of the machine is glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with a rubberised grip for comfort and greater control.
Supplied with 50mm diameter x 30mm satin-finishing cylinder "medium" and one each of 50mm diameter x 30mm flap wheel 120 grit and 240 grit.
- For cleaning, matting and satin finishing
- Uses 50mm flap wheels or abrasive fleece wheels
- Angle head and long neck perfect for work in tight spots
- Variable speed for wide variety of applications
- Soft component grip for comfort and control
- Robust, high quality power tool
- Supplied with accessories