Proxxon FBS 12/E Precision Drill/Grinder 12V DC
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A great precision tool for delicate or small jobs which you can't do with a standard drill e.g. precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, de-rusting, engraving and cutting. Includes keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm). A precision ball bearing minimises spindle side play. Spindle lock button for bit changing removes the need for spanners. Recessed spindle head for inserting MlCROMOT steel collets. Efficient forced ventilation cooling of motor (and electronic components in "E" model). High quality 12-18 Volt, 5 pole motor with variable speed 3,000 to 15,000rpm. Fibreglass reinforced polyamide casing. For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
- Precision tool for delicate or small jobs
- Keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm)
- Spindle lock for easy bit changing
- Recessed spindle head for inserting: MlCROMOT collets
- High quality 12 - 18V, 5 pole motor
- Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing
- For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A