PROXXON FET Table Saw
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A saw designed for precise, straight cuts, with a height adjustable and tilting saw blade, up to 45°. It is made for the fine mechanic, model builder, mould making, toy manufacture, architect, model carpenter and fitter. A variety of optional blades allow it to cut a wide range of materials, such as wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, PC cards, foam and many others. All load bearing parts and plane-milled table are made of die-cast aluminium making the FET saw very stable.
The table and drive lift for easy access for cleaning or changing the saw blade. The micro-adjustable, precise cut length stop allows cuts as small as 0.1mm to be made and as deep as 22mm. The saw blade, which can be pivoted by 45°, makes the cutting of double mitres possible when used with the angle stop. The FET is driven by a special DC motor with Optibelt toothed belts connecting it to the main ball bearing supported shaft. Standard equipment supplied with the saw includes a 36 tooth Tungsten Carbide tipped saw blade 80 x 1.6 x 10mm. A push stick and a non-slotted polycarbonate sawing table inset for tight tolerances between saw blade and table when cutting small parts. The FET has a dust adaptor suitable for connection to a vacuum for dust free working.
- Perfectly straight cuts
- Height-adjustable and tilting saw blade
- Supplied with 80mm x 36 sawblade
- Table and drive can be lifted up for easy access
- Micro-adjustable cut length stop
- Easily stored away when not in use
- Milled die-cast aluminium table
- Special DC motor with Optibelt toothed belts
- Dust adaptor for connection to a vacuum
- Push stick and zero tolerance POLYCARBONATE table inset