PROXXON FF 230 MICRO Mill
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is an extremely accurate small mill for model making and precision part making. The headstock swivels through 360°, indicated on a scale. Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable handwheel, also used as fine feed when milling (one revolution equals 1mm travel). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, essential when milling. Spindle speeds range from 280-2,200 rpm. The powerful motor drives the spindle via a poly-V belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds. 6,8 and 10mm collets are included. The solid table is T-slotted to the MICROMOT norm of 12 x 6 x 5mm. Beautifully made and a pleasure to use.
N.B the PROXXON Micro Mill is not supplied with the following items that are pictured, the fine feed (102666), step clamp set (475173) or the milling cutter set (474926).
- Headstock swivels through 360°
- 6 spindle speeds: 280rpm to 2,200rpm
- Large 270 x 80mm machined steel crosstable with 3 T-slots
- Supplied with collets 6, 8 & 10mm
- Headstock tilts and locks in position
- X x Y travel = 170mm x 65mm
- Column diameter 35 x 400mm long