Proxxon FF 500/BL MICRO Mill - Ready for CNC
Customers Also Bought
This CNC-Ready MICRO Mill features double roller bearing recirculating ball spindles on all 3 axes. Each axis has a powerful step motor driving the compound table and the milling head.
The CNC-Ready MICRO Mill comes without a control unit and without software, for users who already have a control unit. Three standard plugs (SUB-D 9POLE) are necessary to connect the control unit.
The FF 500/BL mill features the latest technology with a brushless direct drive. It is quiet and vibration-free in use with high precision. It boasts a wide speed range, variable from 200 to 4,000rpm, with a clear 4 digit display. Electronic speed control and speed sensors guarantee high torque when using large milling cutters at lower speeds.
The solid column has dovetail slideways with adjustable jib strips for smooth operation and zero play. The milling head can be angled both left and right by 90° either way. The spindle sleeve is lockable and pre-machined should you wish to fit the optional fine feed. The spindle uses ER20 collets guaranteeing trouble-free tool holding and maximum potential.
The FF 500/BL includes 4 ER20 collets (6, 8, 10 and 12mm). The solid plane-milled steel compound table features 3 MICROMOT standard T-slots. Step motors replace the handwheels although manual machining is still possible with the help of cursor buttons.
- Powerful step motors driving compound table and milling head
- CNC ready for users who already have a control unit and software
- Quiet, vibration-free machine with high precision
- This machine must be installed by AT&M engineer
- Solid plane-milled table in steel (400 x 125mm) with 3 T-slots
- ER20 collets guaranteeing trouble-free tool holding
- Supplied with 4 ER20 steel collets (6, 8, 10 and 12mm)