PROXXON LBS/E Long Neck Straight Drill/Grinder
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Ideal for use in inaccessible areas, for milling, drilling, grinding and polishing operations. The head is die-cast aluminium with a 100mm neck and 20mm MICROMOT collar. The design allows the LB/E to be used in slots and channels and makes it ideal for internal cuts. The high-revving, special motor has full-wave electronic speed control and is usable for extended periods. The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing, minimising play. Six triple slit, hardened steel collets 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2 mm and closure nut are included. With lock button for rapid cutter changing.
Technical Data: 230V. 50/60Hz. 5,000 to 20,000rpm. Stable head of die-cast alu and fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE main housing. Length 300mm. Weight 630 g. Insulated to class 2. The 20mm collar allows fitting of optional drill stands, horizontal stands, etc.
- Ideal for use in inaccessible areas.
- Die-cast aluminium head
- 100mm neck and 20mm MICROMOT collar
- Mill, drill, grind, polish
- Allows use in slots and channels
- High-revving, special motor, full-wave electronic speed control
- Ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing, minimising play
- Six triple slit, hardened steel collets 1.0 to 3.2mm and closure nut included