Proxxon MicroClick MC500 Torque Wrench
Customers Also Bought
This 3/4" square drive torque wrench has a ratchet mechanism with a reversing lever for clockwise and anticlockwise rotation. It features a clearly legible analogue display with an additional micro-scale for fine adjustment. There is a clearly audible click signal on reaching the selected torque. The main shaft has a rust-protective finish: double nickel plating followed by matt chrome plating. High precision comes from piece by piece calibration and final inspection (includes test certificate). The torque wrench tolerance according to ISO 6789 is +/- 3%.
Total length 820mm. Supplied with a sturdy storage case.
- 3/4" square drive with reversible ratchet
- Clear, analogue display of torque selection
- Additional micro scale for fine torque adjustment
- Audible click signal on reaching selected torque
- Sturdy steel shaft, double nickel and matt chrome plated
- Total length 820mm
- Supplied with a sturdy storage case