PROXXON MICROMOT 60/E Starter Set
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The MICROMOT 60/E starter set comes in a tough storage case.
The set has everything you need to tackle a wide variety of tasks, immediately. It includes a mains adaptor and 34 high quality bits and cutters. These comprise a diamond grinding bit, a fine milling bit, 0.5 and 1mm micro-drills, a brass brush, 4 high-grade grinding bits, a polishing pad, 4 grinding wheels, 20 cutting discs and an arbor. Also included are 6 MICROMOT hardened steel collets ranging from 1 - 3.2mm.
The MICROMOT 60/E is a variable speed machine from 5,000 to 20,000 rpm with high torque at lower speeds. With a diameter of only 35mm and its low weight, the 12V PROXXON MICROMOT 60/E has great balance and is easy to manipulate. The soft grip makes for convenient, safe handling and a tool that is a joy to use. The balanced motor with ground spindle and collar bearing makes this a very smooth running machine.
The tool has a standard 20mm collar for stationary use with PROXXON drill stands MB 140/S and MB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- MICROMOT 60/E with 34 piece accessory set in tough storage case
- Includes 12V mains adaptor
- Supplied with 6 collets: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.4, 3 and 3.2mm
- Variable speed: 5,000 to 20,000 rpm
- Soft grip nosepiece for comfort
- Slim, easily handled and lightweight (230g)
- Smooth running, balanced, quiet motor