Proxxon Mop Cylinder 240G, 2pcs for WAS/A&E
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Supplied as a pack of two, these wheels fit the Proxxon WAS/E and WAE/A Cylinder sanders. They make quick work of removing paint or rust, sanding and stripping the surfaces of a variety of materials.
As the abrasive wears, a newly exposed edge appears, extending the life considerably. Although intended for use on hard materials they can, with lighter pressure, be effective on timber and other soft materials. Their construction makes them able to cope with curved as well as flat surfaces.
They are 50mm in diameter by 30mm long, made to fit both the corded and cordless versions of the WAS sander. Supplied in a pack of two, 240 grit.
- Fit the Proxxon WAS cylinder sanders
- For removing paint or rust, sanding and stripping
- Abrasive paper bonded to a circular bobbin
- Suitable for flat or curved surfaces
- 50mm in diameter by 30mm long
- Supplied in a pack of two, 240 grit