RotaCraft Cordless USB Screwdriver 3.6V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The RotaCraft RC36 is a surprisingly powerful, rechargeable screwdriver. Only slightly larger than its manual counterpart, this screwdriver is ideal for light screwdriving tasks. The handle features a soft grip, convenient forward/reverse switch and a bright LED job light. The 1/4" hex quick release chuck takes standard screwdriver bits. The RC36 includes 4 bits: Ph0 x 75mm, Ph1 x 75mm , a 75mm double-ended bit Ph2 slotted, and a 110mm double-ended Ph2.
The RotaCraft RC36 comes with a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and a micro USB charging cable. It is fully charged in just 60 minutes.
- 3.6V Li-ion USB rechargeable screwdriver
- Ideal for light screwdriving tasks
- Soft grip handle with convenient forward/reverse switch
- Bright LED job light illuminates tip area
- 1/4"hex quick release chuck takes standard screwdriver bits
- Includes 4 bits: Ph0, Ph1, Ph2 and slotted
- Integral battery and micro USB charging cable
- 60-minute charge time