Saburr Tooth Flame Carbide Burr 1/8" Shank
Customers Also Bought
Saburr Tooth burrs from America are a revelation in sculpting, shaping or smoothing wood, fibreglass, rubber, foam or silicone. Also suitable for plastic, foam, ice, polyurethane, epoxies, acrylics, composites, graphite, soapstone and alabaster. Ideal for a wide range of applications including power carving, woodworking, furniture making, sculpting, ice carving, DIY, construction, CNC-machining and milling.
Saburr Tooth burrs are very durable, aggressive but controllable and resistant to clogging. Long lasting, razor-sharp carbide cutting teeth are arranged into a unique open pattern to resist "loading" while providing the "Power Carver" rapid stock removal and smoother finishes. They are available in many shapes, sizes and grades to suit your carving, grinding, cutting and machining needs. Recommended operating speed 4,000 to 24,000rpm. For safety, always use approved eye protection and recommended safety devices. Please note: not suitable for use on metals or ceramics. The head size may vary slightly due to coating thicknesses.
- Sculpt, shape and smooth; rapid stock removal
- For wood, fibreglass, rubber, foam and silicone and more
- Suitable for power carving, woodworking and DIY
- Designed for use with rotary tools
- 1/8" (3.2mm) shank
- Versatile and durable
- Aggressive but easier to control
- Smooth, non-loading design
- Recommended operating speed 4,000 to 24,000rpm