Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw with Wheel Kit, Stand & Sliding Dust Kit - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises the Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw, Fixed Stand, Sliding Dust kit and the Wheel Set.
Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw
The C4 vertical panel saw is a useful addition to any small or medium workshop where sheet material is regularly processed. Vertical operation makes handling of the sheets much easier as well as saving valuable floor space. The saw can be secured permanently to a wall or moved around with the aid of the optional wheels and either the fixed or the folding stand. It can also be transported in the back of a van for site use. The saw unit with its 44.5mm depth of cut and 1,600W motor is fixed to a mounting plate which slides up and down the two guide bars, supported by a spring recoil device. Vertical cuts are made by positioning the sheet in the correct position on the frame and moving the saw blade down through the sheet. The scale supplied will allow you to measure a cut to 760mm. Cutting a supported premarked board is unlimited capacity. Horizontal cuts are made by rotating the saw unit through 90°, locking it in the correct vertical position and moving the sheet through the blade. Rollers on the lower rail ease the passage of the sheet through the saw and there are wheeled extensions available for the bottom rail to allow 2,440 x 1,220mm(8' x 4') sheets to be safely processed.
The saw comes fitted with a mid-way fence which makes the handling of narrower width boards much more convenient. The two horizontal timber supports on the mid-way fence are secured in place with quick release cam clamps which allow the supports to be removed in a few seconds when full depth sheets are to be cut. The mid-way fence is fitted with a precision stop for accurate repeat length cutting.
Other accessories available are: (a) a sliding dust extraction kit with a 6.5metre hose which slides over the rollers at the top of the machine as the saw moves up and down, (b) a multiposition length stop which allows for up to eight pre-set lengths to be set and (c) a hold down bar with support fingers and non marring rollers for use when cutting thin materials such as Perspex.
Please note that a fine crosscut blade is now supplied as standard with the saw. Blades for non-ferrous materials available.
Sliding Dust kit
Allows you to efficiently remove most airborne dust particles and maintain a safer, cleaner working environment. Requires the connection of a suitable dust extractor. Kits contains, hose, rollers, dust tube and elbow.
The Fixed Stand allows the panel saw to free stand anywhere in your workshop. The tripod design minimizes the effects of the most uneven floor while holding your panel saw at the best angle for stable material handling and cutting.
Allows the panel saw to be moved easily when in the completely upright position. When the panel saw is resting on the stand, wheels are disengaged and the machine will not move.
- Package deal comprises the Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw, Fixed Stand, Sliding Dust kit and the Wheel Set.
- Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw
- 1,600W industrial duty motor
- Up to 44.5mm depth of cut
- Counter balanced saw carriage for ease of cutting
- 2,450 x 1,270mm(8' x 4')sheet cutting capacity
- Optional wheels and fixed or folding stands available
- Fitted with midway fence for handling narrow boards
- Rollers on lower guide rails to ease horizontal cutting
- Optional wide board extensions and thin material pressure rollers
- Sliding Dust kit
- Allows you to efficiently remove most airborne dust particles
- Helps maintain a safer, cleaner working environment
- Kits contains, hose, rollers, dust tube and elbow
- Requires the connection of a suitable vacuum dust extractor
- Fixed Stand
- Allows the panel saw to free stand
- Tripod design minimizes the effects of the most uneven floor
- Holds the panel saw at the best angle for stable material handling & cutting
- Wheel Set
- Allows the panel saw to be moved easily