SPAX Pozi Wood Screws YELLOX Csk Full Thread
Customers Also Viewed
SPAX screws are a combination of 4CUT point, MULTIhead and patented thread serrations making them, without doubt, one of the best wood screws available.
The 4CUT point bores into wood, dividing the fibres and minimising the chance of splitting. There is no longer a need to drill a pilot hole in most woods. The deep thread with patented serrations pulls the screw into the wood, significantly reducing the driving torque required (more screws per charge). The patented MULTIhead has self-countersinking and stopping qualities at the same time. Ribs on its underside cut into the wooden surface, so the head sits flush with the surface. The ribs also help prevent thread stripping when fixing hinges etc.
The YELLOX coating is 6 times more resistant to corrosion than the conventional bright or yellow zinc coatings used for screws. It is a more environmentally friendly and chromium(VI) free finish.
Fully threaded screws are particularly good for absorbing very high tensile and compressive forces in joints or for reinforcing wooden elements.
Recess: 3.0mm = Pz1; 3.5 ,4.0, 4.5 & 5.0mm = Pz2
Please note: Due to their small size 3.0mm screws are single point
- 4CUT point bores into the wood
- Reduces splitting and need for pilot holes
- Patented thread serrations reduce driving torque
- Drive more screws per charge
- Self-countersinking MULTIhead, for flush finish
- YELLOX coating is 6 times more resistant to corrosion
- Precision pozi drive recess, minimal chance of cam-out
- Recess: 3mm = Pz1; 3.5, ,4, 4.5 & 5mm = Pz2