Stabila 196-2-LED Illuminated Level
Customers Also Bought
These high quality levels feature illuminated vials. The built-in LEDs light–up both horizontal and vertical vials. The LEDs greatly enhance clarity, as the edges of bubble catch the light. The vials are individually switchable. The 196-2 LED level is ideal for use on site where encountering low levels of illumination is a common occurrence.
The body of the level is an extra-rigid rectangular alloy profile with reinforcing ribs, providing high resistance to deformation. The protective end caps are removable for measuring flush into corners. The end caps incorporate anti-slip wall pads, which allow you to hold the level firmly against a wall with one hand without the risk of it slipping. A special coating protects the level against dirt, whilst a rubberised hand-hole makes for easier handling. Milled on its upper and lower faces the level is accurate in both normal and upside down positions. Accuracy of spirit level: 0.029° or 0.5mm/m.
- Built-in LEDs illuminate horizontal and vertical vials
- Greatly enhanced clarity, when reading the vial
- Ideal for use on site in low light levels
- Extra-rigid rectangular alloy profile; resists deformation
- Removable protective end caps for measuring flush into corners
- End caps incorporate anti-slip wall pads
- Accuracy: 0.029° or 0.5mm/m