Stak Rack Contractor Pack (12)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
If you prefer getting on with the job rather than watching paint dry, then Stak Rack is the tool for you. The design is pure genius and a great investment. Stak Rack organises the job of painting, cuts down on material handling and reduces the space required, thereby increasing production.
Stak Racks are durable and reusable, they rest directly on the floor, replacing the need for sawhorses. You screw Stak Racks to the top and bottom of the door, two at each end. Paint one side and then flip the door over to paint the other side. The Stak Racks rotate, allowing you to carry on with painting without waiting for the first side to dry. If you have more than one door to paint, simply attach Stak Racks to each one. Stak Racks, stack vertically, allowing you to paint, stack, paint, stack and complete several doors in a single session in a relatively small space. Until you run out of paint or you run out of doors.
The lugs on the sides of each Stak Rack allow you to paint the architrave or trim at the same time, while resting it on the lugs. Alternatively, a timber batten with a Stak Rack fixed to each end and used in pairs, become stackable supports for lengths of trim. You can finish a large number of 2.4m lengths in one session this way. Contactor pack of 12, sufficient for three doors at once.
- Paint and stack doors and trim with ease
- Saves time, no need to wait for first side to dry
- Saves space, finished doors stacked out of the way
- Paint several doors in a single session
- No need for sawhorses, designed to be used on the floor
- Strong, durable and completely reusable
- Accommodates trim or architrave at same time
- Pack of 12, enough for 3 doors at a time