Stanley FatMax I Beam Levels
Customers Also Bought
With solid-block vials to provide an accuracy of 1.0mm/m in eight orientations and a lifetime accuracy warranty. The FatMax I Beam level is twice as strong as other Stanley levels thanks to its unique reinforced box-beam construction. It has a lightweight body and rule scale for ease of marking out. The handgrip makes handling easy and the precision engineered, dual-machined levelling surfaces ensure maximum accuracy. The three vials are magnified for improved all-round visibility with shock absorbing end caps that protect the level even if it's dropped.
- Three magnified solid-block vials
- Accuracy of 1.0mm/m in eight orientations
- Lifetime accuracy warranty
- Twice as strong as other Stanley levels
- Unique reinforced box-beam construction