Titebond Original Wood Glue
Customers Also Bought
Titebond Original is the glue we recommend for use when biscuit jointing. It provides a strong initial tack and the setting time helps minimise clamping time. This aliphatic resin is becoming increasingly popular with joiners, carpenters and cabinetmakers alike. Excess glue can be easily cleaned off with just a damp rag! Please shake bottle well before use.
Titebond Original has been independently tested for lead, cadmium and other metals under ASTM F963 and 16 CFR 1303 (total lead content). These are the testing methods specified for toy safety under the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. It has also reviewed by an independent toxicologist and conforms to ASTM D4236 for art and craft materials.
- Titebond Original recommended for use with biscuit joints
- Ideal for all interior furniture projects
- Aliphatic Resin suitable for wood, leather, cloth
- Strong initial tack, open time 5 minutes
- Assembly time 10-15 minutes
- Shelf life 2 years (kept airtight)