Bosch HSS Bi-Metal Progressor Holesaw
Customers Also Viewed
These industrial holesaws offer unique features and benefits. Gone are the days of needing to carry different arbors for different sizes and arbors that frustratingly got jammed on the holesaw.
Bosch Progressor holesaws use a single quick fit/quick release arbor that fits all sizes. Changing holesaws takes a second; no tools required just click and go.
The holesaws are bi-metal with the cutting edge formed on a 4mm wide strip of HSS, 8% cobalt strip permanently welded to the body. The Progressor tooth geometry results in smooth, clean and fast cuts in a wide variety of materials without any loss of performance. They give virtually unrivalled performance in wood, plastic and metal, including stainless steel (with coolant). Bosch Progressor holesaws combine extreme durability with a logical, time and money saving design.
The cutting depth of all these holesaws is 44mm. Arbors are available separately.
- Toothed edge made from ultra hardwearing 8% cobalt HSS
- Progressor tooth geometry for fast and smooth cuts
- Enhanced chip clearance improves performance in wood
- Standardised arbor fitting on all diameters
- Quick fit/Quick release arbor, change holesaws in a second
- Cutting depth of 44mm on all sizes