PROXXON STS/A Cordless Jigsaw - (Body Only)
Customers Also Viewed
This cordless precision tool offers unfettered jigsawing, without the restriction of a mains power lead. Designed for modelling applications and fine more intricate work, it is light in weight and easy to manoeuvre. When fitted with a 10.8V lithium-ion battery with 2.6Ah offers a performance comparable to the mains-powered cousin. The main housing is die-cast aluminium for longevity. The base tilts 45° left or right for bevel cuts. The stroke speed is variable between 2,000 and 4,500 strokes per minute, with full wave electronic speed control. This is a superb tool for cutting tight curves.
Length 270mm. Weight 940g (incl. battery).
Note this is a body only tool supplied in a cardboard box without battery or charger.
- Jigsawing with cordless freedom
- Light in weight and easy to manoeuvre
- Excellent cutting capacity for modelling and fine work
- Die-cast aluminium head for longevity
- Adjustable base plate up to 45° L & R
- Variable speed control 2,000 - 4,500