RJH Chamois Polisher Extraction Mounted 3ph
Customers Also Viewed
The RJH Chamois (3ph 415V) Double-Ended Polisher meets strict performance and safety criteria, and is ideal for use in education establishments and industry.
The Chamois double-ended polisher is a quiet, smooth running machine with a long-standing reputation for reliability and longevity. The spindle features adjustable steel sleeves, guarding the ends of the taper mop adaptors. Safety is further ensured by steel guards and robust polycarbonate adjustable eye shields. The front of the stand has a full width, knee operated emergency stop bar. The floor stand houses the integral dust extraction unit with a polyester needle-felt filter. Efficient extraction results in a clean working environment.
The Chamois complies with UK COSHH regulations, the European Machinery Directive and with the BS 4163:2014 “Health and Safety for Design and Technology in schools and similar establishments” regulations. All RJH education machines carry a 2 year warranty. Supplied with two 200 x 25mm mops; one loose leaf and one stitched calico.
- Taper adaptors for easy changing of polishing mops
- Suitable for mops, finishing wheels or wire brushes
- Dust extractor features high quality polyester needle-felt filter
- Heavy duty adjustable polycarbonate eye shields
- Large adjustable mop guards with safe edging
- Full width knee operated emergency stop bar
- Supplied with two 200 x 25mm mops; loose leaf and stitched