TSO Products GRS-16PE Parallel Edge Guide Rail Square
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The GRS-16PE guide rail square fits onto either Festool or Makita guide rails. Made from solid aluminium, CNC machining ensures extreme accuracy and allows you to achieve dead square cuts with your Festool or Makita track saw. Slide the square into the T-slot of your guide rail and close the latch, setup is as simple as that.
The GRS-16PE guide rail square features two reference edges. The advantage of this feature is it allows you to reference using either the front or back edge of the workpiece depending on the situation. For instance, when cutting kitchen worktop, you can use the rear square edge rather than the rolled front edge to guarantee an accurate result. The ability to reference either the front or back edge gives you flexibility as to the direction of your cut. As in most cases, it is better to have your workpiece underneath the guide rail and the waste on the opposite side. The 400mm long reference edges are at precisely 90° to your track. There is a small notch in the front of each reference edge to allow you to use a guide rail clamp for extra security should you so wish. The extra fitting holes are taped and drilled ready to attach the Festool MFT hinged bracket.
Once fitted this guide rail square allows you set your guide rail at a perfect 90°, in an instant, every time.
- Achieve dead square cuts with your Festool or Makita track saw
- Fits onto either Festool or Makita guide rails
- Solid aluminium, anodised for durability
- CNC machined ensuring extreme accuracy
- Connection to track takes a mere 5 seconds
- Completely self-aligning, no adjustment necessary
- 2 x 400mm long reference edges
- Use from front or back edge of workpiece
- Notch in each edge allows use of guide rail clamp
- Unparalleled for speed, accuracy and ease of use
- Taped and drilled ready to attach the Festool MFT hinged bracket