TSO Products MTR-18 Precision Triangle
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Much more than a triangle, the MTR-18 Kit is a first-of-its-kind tool combining the accuracy of a CNC machined precision triangle with included accessories to enable countless clamping, angle measuring and jig scenarios.
Designed to take advantage of today's modern 20mm hole patterned worktops, the MTR-18 has all of the features and capability you need. It has the ability to be set to any angle with the included indexing pointer and brass locking pin. Once registered to a 20mm patterned worktop, such as the Festool® MFT/3, UJK top or one created using a Parf Guide System, the MTR-18 acts as a fast and extremely accurate angle register. Set a precise angle with its large protractor scale and included pointer with parallax-free viewport, and then lock it in place with the included DoubleGroove™ Large Dogs (for the Festool MFT/3), or the 30mm Close Fitting Dog, and M8 SpeedKnobs™.
With a long edge of more than 635mm (25"), the MTR-18 can even act as a permanent fence for the Festool MFT/3 or any 20mm precision patterned work surface that conforms to this popular standard.
Supplied with a foam insert to keep all the MTR-18 accessories together, this insert fits into a T-Loc style systainer case SYS3.
- Guaranteed accuracy, made from CNC machined alloy tooling plate
- Compatible with UJK and Festool 20mm hole grid tables
- Indexed cardinal angle repeatability with pin and locking knob
- Dual dimensioned with metric and imperial (one on each side)
- Removable foot allows free standing use or measuring from an edge
- Accessory kit includes everything you need for many measuring tasks