TSO Products Parallel Guide System TPG-20 & TPG-30
Customers Also Bought
These two TSO Parallel Guide System kits comprise the TPG-20" and TPG-30" tracks, plus the TPG-ST flip stop. These are available in RH and LH versions. These Parallel Guides are designed to work best using the TSO GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Squares, but can also be fitted to your track saw guide rail by adding the TPG Universal Rail Connector (106354).
The TSO TPG system features single piece, full length extruded T-tracks and a completely tool-free design that only needs to be calibrated once, and can then be stored and quickly redeployed in just seconds for accurate, repeatable cuts.
Only the TPG system can:
- Combine squaring and ripping into a single operation, with the option of using a single T-track;
- Be quickly disengaged from the guide rail for easy handling or storage, and rapidly redeployed without losing calibration, all enabled with a tool-free design that can be used even with gloves on.
If you own either a GRS-16 (PE) guide rail square you already have the foundation of the TPG system because it utilises the M6 accessory mounting holes located on the face of your guide rail square. If you own an earlier production model of the GRS-16 before accessory mounting holes were incorporated, you can purchase an affordable mounting hole drilling fixture and add the accessory mounting holes yourself.
If you predominantly register your guide rail square off the front edge of your workpiece, select a right hand kit.
If you predominantly register off the back edge of your workpiece, and own a GRS-16 PE, select the left hand kit. (Only the GRS-16 PE enables squaring off the back end of your workpiece.)
If you frequently cut very long workpieces, select both a right hand and left hand kit (“both hands”) and use two GRS-16 squares for maximum accuracy.
- Unmatched in convenience and capability in parallel guides
- Combines squaring and ripping into a single operation
- Can be easily disengaged from a guide rail for storage
- Always remains calibrated, saving time and effort
- Tool-free operation, can be used with gloves on