TSO Products PTR-18 Plus Precision Basic Triangle
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Expand your woodworking capabilities with the TSO PTR-18, part of the first precision triangle family designed to take full advantage of worktops featuring the 20mm hole pattern popularised by the FestoolⓇ MFT/3 MultiFunction Table, or your own worktable made using the UJK Parf Guide System.
Straightaway,the PTR-18 will be the most accurate triangle in your workshop, but it’s no simple triangle. Careful engineering and smart design features set the PRT-18 apart. It provides a great solution for squaring your workpiece on a 20mm hole pattern bench, verifying the accuracy of a custom-made perforated worktop, or traditional triangle duties such as angle setting on your mitre saw, marking angles, or ensuring dead-square cuts on sheet goods.
With its removable foot, this triangle literally stands on its own, to verify squareness of a cabinet interior, or to register a quick 45° angle against a reference edge. The PTR-18 is made in the USA from cast aluminum tooling plate and anodised for maximum durability.
- Guaranteed accuracy, the most versatile triangle in your workshop
- Removable foot, enables freestanding use or measuring from the workbench edge
- 8 x 20mm holes are perfectly positioned on 96mm centres
- Aligns with the hole pattern on your Festool MFT/3 table or similar perforated worktop
- Accepts 20mm UJK Dogs to ensure secure location holding
- Clear, laser engraved markings, both metric and imperial graduations